October 26, 2011
1. Lack of Training – training is an investment VS. an expense
2. Lack of Tools- CRM software, poor or no marketing material, no prospect lists, etc.
3. Lack of Support – poor team support, pressure & ridicule, etc
4. Lack of Leadership- good people quit the boss not the job. They need a leader with a plan!
5. Broken Promises- $$ , Changed Comp plan after X days, no help, etc
October 6, 2008
……or else you will be Reacting to the coming changes in the economic picture over the next few quarters. Change can mean opportunity for you personally and professionally or it can bring you trouble. As I write this the pundits are now saying that we are in a recession and the unemployment will go up. Will you be PRO Active or just wait to see what unfolds?
It’s been said that there are 3 types of business people.
- Those who make things happen
- Those who watch things happen
- Those who say “what happened”?
Get face time with your clients and solidify your relationships.
Make it happen!